Sailing in San Diego is available, affordable and approachable to anyone with a desire to learn. Join the sailing club, learn to sail and rent boats. Whether you are a resident of Southern California or a frequent visitor to our corner of the world, you can enjoy the exhilarating sport of sailing year round at Harbor Sailboats.
ASA Sailing Classes
Learn to sail (ASA) certified sailing lessons for the beginner through advanced sailor are offered year round on San Diego Bay and the surrounding coastline. Basic Keelboat classes are free with a sailing club membership. Private Liveaboard sailing vacations can be customized to satisfy your individual and family sailing goals.
Sailboat Rentals & Tours
Beneteau and Catalina sailboats ranging from 22′ to 45′ make up our late model rental fleet of 35 sailboats. All boats are available for bareboat rentals, skippered charters and sailing lessons. Whale watching, San Diego bay tours and sunset sails are available daily.
Harbor Sailboats is a dealer of the number one selling boat brand in the world, Beneteau. Contact us about new Beneteau sailboats as a business in addition to a large selection of quality, late model used sailboats for sale. Click below to find out more about Academy Yacht Sales in San Diego.
- Charter any boat 32′-45′ for 20% off, boats 28′-31′ receive 50% off (Applies only to opening day participants)
- Capri and Beneteau 22’s are full day, weekend rates
- BBQ dock party and drinks included
- Trophies for 1st, 2nd, Best Dressed, and Last!
- First place boat gets 50% off that same boat in the month of April
- HS can provide a race coach for $100